Thursday, October 15, 2009

President Chapman of NDSU Busted an resigns in scandal.



Read more at the FargoPhantom.com

President Chapman of NDSU Busted an resigns in scandal.

Dear Students, Faculty and Staff,

Earlier today, I tendered my resignation to Chancellor Goetz. Serving as
president of North Dakota State University for the past 11 years has been
the greatest privilege of my academic career. Together, we have taken
this institution to new levels, and I take great pride in all we have
accomplished together. Gale and I have made friends and community ties
here we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Controversies in recent days have created distractions that have made it
impossible for me to provide the leadership this institution deserves.
Students have always been paramount, and I fear these distractions have
impaired my ability to serve their interests.

I have full confidence NDSU will continue to thrive and contribute to the
prosperity of North Dakota well into the future.

I thank you all for your kindness and support.

Joe

No comments: